PopTech 2011 - from anywhere!
Here in Camden, we’re incredibly excited that PopTech 2011: The World Rebalancing, our 15th annual gathering, is just beginning! It’s our largest event ever, and we’re preparing to welcome more than 600 remarkable thinkers, leaders and doers including Olafur Grimsson, Unity Dow, Thomas Thwaites, and Stephanie Coontz.
If you’re not here to catch the conference in-person, there are a slew of other ways to keep tabs on the 80+ speakers, Social Innovation Fellows, and Science Fellows scheduled to present from October 19-22:
- We’ll be live streaming the conference every day from 8:30 am–6:30 pm EST and you can find us on Facebook and Twitter here as well.
- You can follow @poptech on Twitter with hashtags #poptech or #poptech2011 for 140-character speaker updates, news, and musings.
- Three of us will be blogging throughout the conference:
- Michelle Riggen-Ransom is a writer, a lover of tech and a fan of all things handcrafted (especially chunky sweaters, robots and beer). She currently lives in Seattle with her husband and two children. This is her fourth year helping to cover PopTech. Fall is her favorite season and she especially enjoys spending it in Maine with her fellow PopTechers.
- Lindsay Borthwick is a freelance journalist specializing in science, health and the environment. Before venturing to tell her own stories, she worked as an editor at Seed, Best Health and Green Living magazines. She currently calls New Haven, Connecticut home.
- And me! This is my second conference as PopTech’s editor-in-chief after spending time working in social innovation, culture, and fashion.
Image: Kris Krug for PopTech
Rate this post:
- Love it!
- Community Rating: