PopTech Sneak Peek: Register Today!
The PopTech team has been busy putting the final touches on the 2010 PopTech program and we’re simply so excited, we wanted to provide the PopTech community with a “sneak-peek” before our full program announcement next month!
Convening this Oct 20-23, PopTech 2010 will bring together a remarkable network of scientists, technologists, engineers, designers, social innovators, corporate leaders, educators and entrepreneurs for a robust conversation about what it takes to genuinely innovate and create lasting, intentional change. The theme this year, Brilliant Accidents, Necessary Failures and Improbable Breakthroughs, couldn’t be more timely.
The 2010 lineup hasn’t been fully revealed yet, but here’s a sample of the more than 40 remarkable presenters:
- Adrian Owen, the neuroscientist who has pioneered a new way to communicate with vegetative patients.
- Marcia McNutt, the Director of the US Geological Survey, who led the US scientific response to the BP Oil Spill.
- Kevin Dunbar, a psychologist who studies the neuroscience of failure.
- Laura Poitras, the Oscar-nominated filmmaker of “The Oath,” which follows the revealing life stories of two members of Al Quaeda.
- Alan Rabinowitz, the “Indiana Jones” of conservation and a leader in the conservation of big cats.
- Kathryn Schulz, the bestselling author of “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error.”
- Elizabeth Dunn, the psychologist who studies the surprising truths about what makes us happy.
This isn’t your usual schmoozefest. It’s visionary people. A beautiful, intimate setting. Authentic dialogue. Deep inspiration. A real community. Ideas that will change your perspective, and maybe your life. And most importantly, connections that lead to real outcomes and real action.
Tickets are $3000, and supply is scarce – sign up today at http://poptech.org/poptech_2010.
Rate this post:
- Love it!
- Community Rating: