Staff picks: Documentaries PopTech is watching now
We surveyed the PopTech team to see what documentaries we've all been watching of late. Some are recent releases. Others are classics. All are worth adding to your Netflix queue.
- Cave of Forgotten Dreams, directed by Werner Herzog (Dan Barasch, Director of Partnerships)
- Bill Cunningham New York, directed by Richard Press (Andy Dayton, Web Designer and Sarah Graalman, Assistant)
- Marwencol, directed by Jeff Malmberg (Emily Spivack, Editor-in-Chief)
- The City Dark, directed by Ian Cheney (Emily Qualey, Online Producer)
- Grey Gardens, directed by Albert Maysles (Deanna Lafond, Executive Assistant)
- The Cove, directed by Louie Psihoyos (Becky Sennett, Marketing and Media Associate)
- Restrepo, directed by Tim Hetherington and Sebastian Junger (Kiley Lambert, Senior Research Associate)
- Dhamma Brothers, directed by Jenny Phillips (Heidi Wells, Financial Officer)
- Last Train Home, directed by Lixin Fan (Beth Cohen, Director of Media Production)
- My Heart Is an Idiot, directed by David Meiklejohn (Annie Leahy, Executive Producer)
- Who is Harry Nilsson (And Why is Everybody Talkin' About Him)?, directed by John Scheinfeld (Micha Thomas, Public Relations and Communications)
- Don’t Look Back, directed by D.A. Pennebaker (Jim Ruddy, Technical Director)
- Skateistan, directed by Kai Sehr (Jen Feeney, Producer)
What docs have you been watching? Let us know in the comments below.
Rate this post:
- Love it!
- Community Rating: