Staff picks: The PopTech team's holiday reading list
As we head full tilt into the holidays, we surveyed the PopTech team to see what books they’ll be diving into between catching up with family and friends.
- Orange Is the New Black by Piper Kerman (Annie Leahy, Executive Producer)
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (Emily Qualey, Online Producer)
- The Instructions by Adam Levin (Emily Spivack, Editor-in-Chief)
- The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee (Kiley Lambert, Senior Research Associate)
- Gotham: A History of New York City to 1898 by Edwin G. Burrows and Mike Wallace (Dan Barasch, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships)
- Wanderlust by Rebecca Solnit (Andy Dayton, Web Designer)
- Food Rules by Michael Pollan (Deanna Lafond, Executive Assistant)
- The Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1 edited by Harriet E. Smith (Keryn Gottshalk, Participant Facilitator)
- Trick or Treatment by Edzard Ernst and Simon Singh (Louis Juska, Director of Technology)
- Switch by Chip Heath and Dan Heath (Colleen Kaman, Consultant)
Now that we’ve shared our picks, we’d love to hear about the page turners you’ve got on your night stands. Let us know in the comments.
Rate this post:
- Love it!
- Community Rating: