This week in PopTech: Get social at PopTech 2012
This week our annual showcase of world-changing people, projects and ideas commences in Camden, Maine. Whether you're joining us in Camden or watching the livestream at home, here are a handful of ways to maximize your PopTech 2012 experience.
- We've compiled a cohesive PopTech 2012 Twitter list that includes PopTech staff, speakers, performers, Fellows and participants. If you're attending PopTech 2012, have a Twitter account, and you'd like to be added, let us know!
- Download the PopTech 2012 app for up-to-the-minute conference information.
- Follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and the PopTech blog to stay up to date on conference-related news.
- The official hashtag for this year's conference is #poptech.
- Coordinate carpooling to PopTech 2012 by connecting through our PopTech Connect Facebook group.
- If you are a Foursquare user, subscribe to our Camden Tips list for the inside scoop on where to find Wifi, a great cup of coffee or good eats.
- Pilobolus outdoor Umbrella Project is coming to town. On Friday night, Oct. 19, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m., Pilobolus will enlist several hundred volunteers to participate in a large-scale, live performance using umbrellas fabricated with multi-colored LED lights created by the MIT Distributed Robotics Laboratory. The performance will be simultaneously projected onto a large screen. Volunteers are welcome on the spot!
- If you are not attending the conference in Camden, don't fret! Once again this year, we are streaming the PopTech conference live online! And thanks to our friends at Livestream and Serve, we're able to do so free of charge. Check the conference schedule, mark your calendar, and don't forget to tune in to watch PopTech 2012 live.
Image: #poptech on Instagram
Rate this post:
- Love it!
- Community Rating: