2013 Call for Nominations
The Social Innovation Fellows Program serves visionary change agents who are incubating high-potential new solutions to pressing national, regional and global challenges. Our program is designed to provide a powerful toolkit for creating real and lasting impact. Fellows also gain increased visibility, access to a year-round community of peers in many sectors and a world-class network of experts and supporters.
The program is highly selective, with 10 to 20 Social Innovation Fellows selected annually from among hundreds of nominations.
Before submitting a nomination, please read carefully the following eligibility criteria. Successful candidates:
- Work with highly disruptive breakthrough innovations to solve previously intractable problems.
- Work in critical fields such as energy, green technology, climate change resilience, healthcare, the environment, performing arts, water, education and other areas with significant beneficial impacts.
- Have a positive track record as leaders in social innovation.
- Work in organizations that are well positioned for sustainable growth and high impact.
- Are passionate leaders with a high potential for collaboration and success.
Fellows may be working within various models – for-profit companies, not-for-profit organizations, hybrid efforts and open-source platforms. Fellows come from a wide variety of geographies, and international candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fellows may be nominated by another individual or organization, self-nominated, or nominated from within the PopTech network. Nominations are open through April 2, 2013.